Monday, March 21, 2011

Sid Roth - It's Supernatural Messianic Vision: Michael Brown 2011

About Homosexuality Update:

Video link available as shown this morning on the Sid Roth - It's Supernatural Messianic Vision: Michael Brown 2011 program with guest Michael Brown's new explosive book:  A Queer Thing Happened to America.

Sid Roth - It's Supernatural Messianic Vision: Michael Brown 2011

God will deliver a person from an affliction: 

Exodus 15:26
and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”
  1. Isaiah 53:5
    But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
    Isaiah 53:4-6 (in Context) Isaiah 53 (Whole Chapter)
  2. 1 Peter 2:24
    who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.
James 4:2
You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.

Ask God for his healing!

Do you have a relationship with Jesus Christ?  No?  Then please pray this prayer of salvation:


******************Prayer of Salvation**********************

Heavenly Father:  I come to your throne of  Grace, Splendor, and Majesty  in the name of Jesus Christ.  Your Word says that "whosoever shall call on the name of  the Lord, shall be saved" and "if thou shall confess with thy mouth, the name of  the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thy heart, that He died and that God has raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

You said that my salvation would be the result of  the Holy Spirit giving me new birth by coming to live in me and that if I would ask, you would fill me with your Spirit and give me the ability to speak in other tongues.

I take you at your word:  I confess that Jesus Christ is your son and is Lord.  I believe that He died and you raised him from the dead.  Father God, please forgive me of my sins from the past--I'm sorry.  Thank you for coming into my heart, for giving me your Holy Spirit, as you promised, and for being Lord over my life. Amen.


__________

Scriptures courtesy: Biblegateway
Reference: Abide In Me
Article courtesy: Corpus Christi Website Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment